How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11699
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can anything be done in court? Spouse lives with another

Customer Question

Can anything be done in court? Spouse lives with another person with kids. The person the spouse lives with has a felony. Currently on probation. The partner has no job. My spouse supports this person financially. Also the person is on my spouse's apartment lease and health insurance policy. We had a temp orders hearing. The spouse is receiving child support. I was told since I filed fault adultery. The live to testify in court that my spouse and this person where in an adulterous relationship. The person showed in court with my spouse that did not happen. Only the spouse was question. My spouse and this person also where rings on their wedding fingers.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He's an easy one? What state holds jurisdiction if child support orders are enforced. And being paid. In other words the spouse ran. And enforced child support in the the was originally home. Through the states DA?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can you answer that one?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me simplify. The divorce is in Walker County Texas. I am the petitioner who filed on fault for adultery as the spouse lives with another. The spouse hired a lawyer from the home town Mexia TX. Can the divorce be moved from Walker County to the county where the spouse hired the lawyer. Or does it remain in the county filed?