Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can anything be done in court? Spouse lives with another

Customer Question

Can anything be done in court? Spouse lives with another person with kids. The person the spouse lives with has a felony. Currently on probation. The partner has no job. My spouse supports this person financially. Also the person is on my spouse's apartment lease and health insurance policy. We had a temp orders hearing. The spouse is receiving child support. I was told since I filed fault adultery. The live to testify in court that my spouse and this person where in an adulterous relationship. The person showed in court with my spouse that did not happen. Only the spouse was question. My spouse and this person also where rings on their wedding fingers.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
He's an easy one? What state holds jurisdiction if child support orders are enforced. And being paid. In other words the spouse ran. And enforced child support in the the was originally home. Through the states DA?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you answer that one?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Waiting.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me simplify. The divorce is in Walker County Texas. I am the petitioner who filed on fault for adultery as the spouse lives with another. The spouse hired a lawyer from the home town Mexia TX. Can the divorce be moved from Walker County to the county where the spouse hired the lawyer. Or does it remain in the county filed?