Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

MY LICENSE IS SUSPENDED AND MY CHILD SUPPORT IS 2800.00 A

Customer Question

MY LICENSE IS SUSPENDED AND MY CHILD SUPPORT IS 2800.00 A MONTH, I HAVE BEEN PAYING STRAIGHT FOR 3 YEARS. HOWEVER, I AM BEHIND STILL ALOT AND NEED MY LICENSE FOR MY JOB..I LIVE IN KY BUT MY DIVORCE WAS IN GEORGIA. CAN YOU HELP ? THX, MICHAEL
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: GEORGIA , I LIVE IN KENTUCKY
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO OFFENSE, IS THERE ANYONE THAT IS ONLINE NOW THAT MAY BE ABLE TO ASSIST ME. IS IT BETTER TO CONTACT YOUR OFFICE IN THE MORNING?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: THANK YOU
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
SINCE I LIVE IN KENTUCKY , IS THERE A LAW FIRM THAT CAN WORK FOR ME IN GEORGIA TO HELP WITH MY CASE?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
DOES THIS SITE HAVE LAWYERS THAT REPRESENT CLIENTS PERSONALLY OR IS IT JUST A QUESTION/ANSWER SITE?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Unfortunately, this site does not provide legal representation. The site is a question and answer site.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys (Attorneys in Georgia) who can help you with your case:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Best wishes,