LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced Family Law Attorney
63726236

I need a letter which states out the protection of separate

Customer Question

I need a letter which states out the protection of separate property used towards a down payment in a house owned by my daughter and fiancé.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 28 days ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  LegalGems replied 28 days ago.

Thank you for your patience;

please see # 5 -this is a comprehensive template and #5 deals with the characterization of property.

It can be revised to mention specific property-ie a specific residence (address, parcel #, etc) stating that the down payment of $xx is to retain its separate property character despite the residence being used as the family home.

It is important to have both sides represented by an attorney so one can't claim "undue influence"

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.

Expert:  LegalGems replied 25 days ago.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;
if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answer.
Thanks!