Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

When my wife and I got divorced 10 years ago, the Judge gave

Customer Question

When my wife and I got divorced 10 years ago , the Judge gave me sole Parential responsablity , and gave his mother supervised visitations , she has since then completed what the Judge wanted her to do . I would like to change the visitaions to un-supervised , giving her our 11 yr old son , every other weekend , split the holidays and 2 weeks in the summer . What do I need to do to have this changed
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida'
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No , I do not have the Money to hire one
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to find out if it is possible for me to make a motion to change this
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.