Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband asked for a divorce after 28 years and said that

Customer Question

My husband asked for a divorce after 28 years and said that he has been unhappy for 28 years because I am mean and do not show any affection. I want to hire a private investigator to follow him on a Saturday night and see who he is meeting or leaving and going home with. He does not return home until after 3 oclock in the morning.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read that your marriage may be coming to an end.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 month ago.

Good morning, new expert here as the previous expert opted out, and I have opted in. Did you still need assistance? If so, can you please clarify what your legal question is, please? Are you asking if it is legal to hire a private investigator?