Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

New jersey divorce, new jersey, no, yes I have lived with my

Customer Question

new jersey divorce
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: new jersey
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I have lived with my husband 14 yeasr 13 yr od daughter on disability and hv been in rebad 2 times an noone here cares in an out of hospital for liver disease an im always put down i hv my main home a summer home an 2 duplexes in my name an i am told i an nothing to my home an always am told just go to yur room because he pays the mortage even though my names on the document
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

IF your name is ***** ***** title to the property, then you have an ownership interest regardless of who pays what. If the name of you and your husband appears on the deed, then you would each own a 1/2 interest.