Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

My baby was taken through cps because I delivered with

Customer Question

Hi my baby was taken through cps because I delivered with barbiturates n my system although it was prescribed just not for me now 8 months later cps is making it so hard for me to get her back or any family memeber for that matter so that they can adopt her out. Please let me know what you consider?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The judge said I have a law suit against the cps and county of sacramento for malicious prosecution and emotional distress because the hospital stated after the baby and I were tested again we were both clear to go home then the homevisitor saw the grandmothers shaking hand and decided that we both must be using drugs together therefore he removed the child from the home
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear this. I do agree with the judge that you have strong grounds for claims against them. We cannot represent you but you need to contact a strong family law attorney. Fighting Cps is not something I would recommend doing on your own. Attorneys can be expensive but fighting for the well being of your child is worth it.