Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My wife and i have 3 awsome gr.children. Hernando Co. Fl.

Customer Question

my wife and i have 3 awsome gr.children. Hernando Co. Fl. DCF agents came to our home and removed our gr.children today because our daughter did not forfill some of her obligations that were given her by dcf agents 3 wks. prior. The children were not in harms way by no means my wife and i have raised these kids since birth. Because of our daughter and her choices,we the gr.parents seem to be being persacuted. Is there anything we can do?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: fla.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Are we talking about real estate or gr.parents rights
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The kids belong w/ family. Alexis 10, Jacob 8 yrs. and a 3 mo. old.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, and other types of law. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also – I will be typing my answer for you so I’ll be back in a few minutes.

Before I accept the phone call -- can you please tell me why the kids were removed -- short version is fine.

I can take your phone call if you'd like. We can discuss this over the phone. There are some things I'd need to know but there are some options you might have.

Expert:  AttyHeather replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney expert, and please let me know if you would still like assistance with this question and I'd be happy to assist you! Thank you.