DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
89364048

I live in Alameda County, CA. I have reached agreement with

Customer Question

I live in Alameda County, CA. I have reached agreement with my ex-spouse on our divorce and as a formality, need to file some paperwork with the court in addition to form FL-180. I have been asked to complete the following forms:
1) FL-141 (Declaration re Service of Declaration of Disclosure and I&E Declaration)Questions:
a) Do I complete Section 3 & 4 of the Form FL-141 OR only Section 4?
Requirements in Section 3 of FL-141 list the following forms and I wonder if I need to include them all and submit them to court or do i only complete Section 4 of the form ?
- FL-140 - Final Declaration Disclosure ?
- FL-150 - I&E Declaration ?
- FL-142 - Completed Scheduled or Assets and Debts ?
- Material facts and information required by Family Code Section 2015 ?b) What information should I include for "Material facts and information required by Family Code Section 2015" ?c) FL-141: Do I also check Box #4 (Service of Petitioner's final declaration of disclosure) ?d) Once all forms are printed, do all need to be notarized ?Please give me some guidance and let me know if there are any other forms that I should fill out in order to complete this process ?
Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 month ago.

a) You complete 3 or 4 depending on the situation. I am guessing you should do #4 and you guys should complete the waiver of final declaration (Form FL-144) and file it at the same time as the form and thus check boxes in 4(a). Then you do not need to complete any of FL-140, FL-150, FL-142.

b) You will not need to do this if you do what I stated in a.

c) Answered in a above. All should make more sense after you read FL-144.

d) The documents do not need to be notarized.

As far as other forms, I presume you are doing a settlement agreement and consent decree?

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 month ago.

Can I assist you further with this?

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 month ago.

It seems you requested a phone call but it did not work, do you still need assistance?