I live in Alameda County, CA. I have reached agreement with my ex-spouse on our divorce
and as a formality, need to file some paperwork with the court in addition to form FL-180. I have been asked to complete the following forms:
1) FL-141 (Declaration re Service of Declaration of Disclosure and I&E Declaration)Questions:
a) Do I complete Section 3 & 4 of the Form FL-141 OR only Section 4?
Requirements in Section 3 of FL-141 list the following forms and I wonder if I need to include them all and submit them to court or do i only complete Section 4 of the form ?
- FL-140 - Final Declaration Disclosure ?
- FL-150 - I&E Declaration ?
- FL-142 - Completed Scheduled or Assets and Debts ?
- Material facts and information required by Family Code Section 2015 ?b) What information should I include for "Material facts and information required by Family Code Section 2015" ?c) FL-141: Do I also check Box #4 (Service of Petitioner's final declaration of disclosure) ?d) Once all forms are printed, do all need to be notarized ?Please give me some guidance and let me know if there are any other forms that I should fill out in order to complete this process ?