LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

Cps wants to come to my house what are my rights

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

CPS does not have a legal right to enter into your home without your permission, unless they happen to have a warrant, which is rarely ever used. You have the legal right to refuse them entry into your home.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do they have rights to talk tomy kids at. School. Without my premission. And they want to see mykids just cause my son wor a dirty pair of pant to school and the kids pick on him cause he is spcial needs kid and in special. Class and always saying he smeel yes he smeels like dogs sometimes cause he plays with the dogs lays on ground with them. Before and after school. And than smeels like them so school called cps.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

You asked: Do they have rights to talk tomy kids at. School. Without my premission. Yes, they do.

Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug