Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son's biological mother passed away and my son's grand

Customer Question

my son's biological mother passed away and my son's grand parents temporary watching him in florida, which I reside here in nyc. What can I do?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes, which I got a court order
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the court order was issued in?
Customer: seminole county, florida
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: As the biological father, the grandparents trying to have full custody
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.