Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Wife filed for divorce refused a dissolution. Two minor

Customer Question

Wife filed for divorce refused a dissolution. Two minor children. Splitting g custody agreed on days. Will be half and half. She stays in house very little equity. I receive nothing. Having g issues with the child support. Willing to go half or a little more but have been advised not to pursue it especially in Butler County as the the judges are much more favorable to females. That is antiquated justice . Men are just as capable of caring for children. Apparently to pursue any equitabl division will result in negative decisions for me. I feel my hands are tied. Any advise?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.