Law Tutor, Esq.
Law Tutor, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  N/A
96078538

I CAN GET MY 2 DAUGHTER BACK IN MY CUSTODY WITH DCF PEOPLE

Customer Question

THIS IS KANIKA ****** I CAN GET MY 2 DAUGHTER BACK IN MY CUSTODY WITH DCF PEOPLE NOW I AM GOING TO FAMILY LAW TO FILE WITH CUSTODY WITH MY 2 DAUGHTER.TO GET THEM BACK WITH ME.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

This is great news! I hope it all works out well for you. I am sure that you completed everything they requested and by doing so, you should be reunited with your daughters. Make sure that you maintain everything in order, including having the crib and other necessities available for the children. Take care and good luck to you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
NOW MY 2 DAUGHTER IN FOSTER CARE NOW I AM TRY TO GET THEM BACK WITH ME SOON AND NOW THERE NAME IS DUJUANA ****** AND MARNIKA ****** JONES.DUJUANA IS 17 YEAR OLD AND MARNIKA IS 11 YEAR OLD AND I WANT THEM BACK IN MY CUSTODY NOT WITH DCF PEOPLE.I AM A GOOD MOTHER TO MY 2 DAUGHTER AND I LOVE THEM SO VERY MUCH.I NEED MY 2 DAUGHTER WITH ME NOT IN FOSTER CARE FOR NO REASON AND I WANT THEM BACK IN MY CUSTODY AND WIN I DO I GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH MY 2 DAUGHTER.

Good luck to you.

Your satisfaction is my goal.

If you have no further questions, please do not forget to leave positive feedback (click on the 5 stars at the top of your page), as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me.

A bonus is not required but is always appreciated.