Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need to modify my decree, so it shows my ex-wife is

Customer Question

I need to modify my decree, so it shows my ex-wife is awarded the house and has full responsibility for it
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: idaho
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Divorced now for over two years, she has made all payments and bills with the house for that time.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to know how to modify that part of the decree nothing else
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

See HERE for the forms needs for this. The link explains which forms to utilize and also provides instructions step by step on how to file.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.