RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

Can You give me a phone number Sonoma county soc. sec.

Customer Question

can You give me a phone number Sonoma county soc. sec. administration so I can get these replacement cards.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Here is the information you need:
***** building ASanta Rosa, CA - 95401(877)(###) ###-####br />

If you need clarification about my answer or additional information, please use the SEND or REPLY button to continue our conversation. Your satisfaction is my goal and I am here to help!

Please remember to kindly leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way experts are paid for their time even though you may have already paid a deposit to the site. Follow-up questions asked in this thread do not cost anything additional after leaving a positive rating. Thank you!

Was there anything I could clarify for you or additional information you needed? If so, kindly REPLYand I'm happy to help further! If not, please kindly remember to leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars at the top of the page. Attorneys on Just Answer are not employees of this site, and are not paid until you leave a positive rating for our time and assistance. Thank you.