Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My ex husband got temporary custody of my daughter and I had

Customer Question

My ex husband got temporary custody of my daughter and I had visitation this weekend. I was to contact him when I got to a specific town and he would meet me at the post office. I told him I was there and then proceeded to try and find the drop off spot and could not find the spot I drove around for an hour there was no cell phone reception. He said that he was going to bed and drop her off at school tommorow. I can't however because I have appointments. What do I do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

You can't what?