FamilyAttorney
FamilyAttorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Owner, attorney in private practice, appellate attorney, GAL & former trial lawyer, licensed for 36 years
89910983

QUESTION}

Customer Question

QUESTION}
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, and other types of law. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also – I will be typing my answer for you so I’ll be back in a few minutes.

Can you let me know what your question is so I can determine whether I can help you? Thanks! I'll be back in a little while.

I'm still here -- do you have a particular question? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can you apply for a wedding licence online in Rowan co. N C.

According to the rules states in your county, both of you must appear together for a marriage license. However, you may be able to fill out the application online. I am including it here for you to see:

https://www.rowancountync.gov/GOVERNMENT/Departments/RegisterOfDeeds/MarriageLicenses.aspx

http://rod.rowancountync.gov/marriageapplication

This is your answer, maybe not exactly what you were looking for but it does answer your question.

You can still fill out the application ahead of time and see if they will take that. This will cut down the time it takes for you to apply.

Please let me know if you have any more questions as I am happy to answer them.

Please accept my answer, rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars (5, 4 or 3 stars) and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you and with your question. I work hard to give you a thorough and honest answer. Please let me know if there is more that I can do to answer your question and if you need more information such as where to find a lawyer. If not, I thank you for your rating. I can’t get credit for answering your question without your fair and honest rating.

Feel free to come back here for a follow-up question based on this one.
You're welcome to ask follow-up questions at any time, any day after I'm rated. Thanks so much!

A follow-up question is free if it is based on this one, while a new question would need a new post. Also you may make a copy of this transcript so you know what to do.

We are not employees of Just Answer but are independent contractors, so your rating is very important to us so that we can be reimbursed for our work. Thank you!

Thanks for letting me help you tonight!