Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

Ok. Well I'm married. With. My husband. We been married for

Customer Question

Ok. Hello. Well I'm married. With. My husband. We been married for about 6 years. And we have 2 toddlers. Age 3 and 2. I'm not happy anymore in this marriage for many reasons. I feel as if we are not on the same page Heck. We may even have separate books. I don't know My husband has his own construction company just. Made this year Has a good chunk of change in. I. Am scared. Im not working and I've never worked before so it's really hard to get a job. I'm. Wondering if. I divorce my husband will I get support or some kind of financial help. Well. He has mentioned to me. He wanted a divorce. A few times and I to him. But never have had the guts to actually go forth. He told me once I need u and you need me. And it got me to think. What did he mean by that. He didn't say it sweet or romantically. No. I'm wonder if he's with me for my papers USA. And since I don't work I need him for financial assistance I'm. Having hard time. We don't get each other anymore. Please help. Me I'm 22 he's 30. And. We are falling apart. Well are apart there's no abuse but I'm so skeptical of him. I don't no why he's married to me anymore. For the kids. ??? And. For. USA. Documents. I need help.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I'm in Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. all is in the message
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We where such a romantic beautiful couple and we was in love and I don't no if he loves me. He probably does but doesn't want to be with me I'm not sure. I love him. To death. But I feel like. I'm not the woman he wants anymore. And I feel like the way he acts. Shows me. I'm right. I just don't want to waist my life and I rather be alone with my sweeties then have war in my mind becuz he makes it like that. He makes me seem. Like. It's all me
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 month ago.
I am very sorry to hear that. You would be entitled to spousal support and child support once you file. You would also be entitled to 50% ownership of the company as it would be considered marital property.

If you have no further questions a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated