Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

My husband is going through a custody battle. The ex wife

Customer Question

My husband is going through a nasty custody battle. The ex wife did everything thing it was and violated every court order it was set. She didn't receive any pushment. Now her lawyer have let her go and she is back doing the same thing. Not send the child on time. Changing the time when the child comes to us. The child don't live with her. What can we do? The judge he had clearly not going do anything. His lawyer told him today its a lost cost with his kids. HELP ME! I
Category: Family Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I want to know what can we do? His lawyer told him to walk away from his kids. We want results. We don't want to spend another 15,000 dollars going to court and the ex breaking all the laws and court orders. Can we do something about the judge? Can we reapeal or get another judge? Is this consider baise?
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hi again.

After contemplating what you wrote, I'm really sorry to say that I don't think that I'll be able to provide you with a useful answer. However, it's quite likely that another attorney at this website will be able to do so. Accordingly, I will open your question for other attorneys to review. Thank you for using this service.

Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 2 months ago.

Let me know when you're back and I'll be happy to chat with you and see if I can find out why the lawyer would say to walk away from his kids!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm back

I don't understand why your husband's lawyer would actually tell him to walk away from his kids!

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR as your previous contributors have left.
If his lawyer is telling him to walk away from the children when he has not been the one to do anything wrong, then the attorney is certainly not properly representing the client's best interests in the case. If the attorney is not willing to be aggressive to fight for his client, then it is time to seek out another attorney. Unfortunately, that means spending more money I am afraid, as these custody battles are not cheap as you are finding out. But you need an aggressive child custody law attorney and if you are willing to switch you can find one at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.superlawyers.com or http://www.hg.org
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.