Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Is there a law for a creditor to keep calling you about 20

Customer Question

is there a law for a creditor to keep calling you about 20 times a day or they never stop can i do anything to stop this harrassment
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Albuquerque New Mexico
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my son is paying child support but the person he is paying it to letft the state does he stilll have to pay even she never notied anyone
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

​I am sorry for this dilemma. Can you provide a bit more information on this creditor? Who is the creditor? Is it a collection agency or someone whom you owe money to directly?