KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

I'm trying to find out what papers I fill out for a

Customer Question

I'm trying to find out what papers I fill out for a uncontested divorce I got copies and forms but I think I might of messed 1 page up , do I have to fill out the financial paper if we're uncontested without children, and no spouse support? ?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? What confuses you?
Customer: Ks ,the papers that look like court papers do I leave those blank ? Also why do I have to show finance information if it's non spouse support with no children?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No,not yet I want to
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much will this cost ? And how to fill it out without any mistakes
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.
What state are you located?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can't afford the phone call
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We have been married 5 yrs in October 11,but she moved out July 25 ,16 , do I have to pay maintenance ,we don't have any children
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you please type my answers out for me ,last night her 1st ex husband spent the night with her in a camper she lives in I know bc I stopped by to see if she would set down and help with the divorce papers
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where is the answers ???
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.

I'm working on the answer

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.

In Kansas an uncontested divorce simply means that both spouses agree on everything, including child custody, health and dental insurance, tax deductions and exemptions, division of the marital assets and debts, the payment of court costs for the divorce, alimony, and the legal reason (also known as “grounds”) for the divorce. Are you referring to the court's cover sheet when you say court papers?

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.

I think you are referring to the financial information inn the Domestic Relations Affidavit. You must complete the financial sections in questions 8 through 18. If there are no assets, just place a 0 (zero), in the line.

after you complete all three forms, to begin the action for divorce, you must file a Petition for Divorce in the county District Court. Then you must then serve her the forms. Once she has been served,. Remember in an uncontested divorce you must Complete the three sheets 1) the Civil Information Sheet, 2) Domestic Relations Affidavit and 3) Petition for Divorce.

Also you must sign the Petition for Divorce and the Domestic Relations Affidavit in front of a notary public.

It was a pleasure assisting you today, and I would appreciate if you would rate my service, so I will receive credit and payment for my work. After you rate the question you can ask follow up questions, and you will not be charged any additional money for the follow-up questions.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.

If you have any other questions just ask.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.

If you have any other questions just ask