Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

What is it called when an "Orphaned" Minor child has an

Customer Question

What is it called when an "Orphaned" Minor child has an "Bestowed Honor and Gift on behalf of his Father and a Grateful Nation" which was the "Last Piece of the Financial Pie anybody could be given" "Question" if he was Killed in the Line of Duty while on ?Active Military Duty with Honor" then his son Myself becomes to be "Orphaned" as an Minor Child and a Military Dependent child. So in the Law what is this called and what is the Last Piece of the Financial Pie anybody could be given on behalf of my Father. "Question" what is the Last Piece of the Financial Pie of an Military Veteran in which would and could be presented to an now "Orphaned" Military Dependent Foster child.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using justanswer.com. Give me a bit and I will draft you an answer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No please answer the question posed as I have an appointment with San Diego County high ranking Official on Friday without representation that is protective and meaningful

I am drafting an answer for you currently as I stated in my original response. You will get an answer shortly.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Cris please be as accurate as you possibly can in the describing of what this thing actual is,
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry about that I very stressed out given the length of time I've been having to beg and gravel regarding this thing and have been treated with such disrespect and dis honor I couldn't begin to tell you so I am sorry I didn't mean to come across so rudely forgive me Sir as I do know better then that!

It is fine, I really do understand and I appreciate you clarifying yourself. Thank you. I will continue drafting an answer for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you Sir.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You should know I am currently dealing with the cream of the crop when it comes to this matter, from the White House Down and this includes the Under Secretary for VBA. As well as a few other of those hot shots I was talking about.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Furthermore My research somewhat concludes that there were either US Savings bonds and this Trust Account meaning both or just the Trust Account which I believe may be an Alliance Account because of My lack of and understanding of how these things work I can't know for sure hence the question.

The terms that you have quoted are not legal terms and cannot be defined legally with any certainty. These terms would need to be defined in any document that gave you, the one that was orphaned, this gift. If you received a letter or email for this recently, it sounds like one of those scam letters that are sent out that will eventually ask you for your account number or ask you to pay something in order to get this "gift". If not, then the document giving you this gift needs to give you the definition. Any gift would either have long since been given to you or be held in trust. If in trust then the trust document would define this gift. Again, these terms are not legal terms and there is no legal definition for them. A Judge would have to look at all the evidence in order to ascertain this and any gift would likely be held invalid as it could not be defined if there is not other information elsewhere defining this. The only thing I could think of is life insurance through the military but again this would have long since been paid to you are put into a trust on your behalf. I would be wary of any random letter promising you this and assume that it is a scam and give them no info or account information or money up front. If it is someone in the government then they will be able to define these terms but unfortunately without a corresponding document, there is no legal definition for these terms.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will be greatly appreciated. See link for how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What are you talking about I am telling to you that a Federal Government V/A fiduciary presented this as well as the fact the information describing this is contained within the Permanent Records being held by the V/A in storage as there are two folders the Insurance Folder and the Claims Folder both are apart of the Permanent Record being held in storage prior to archiving, so I frankly don't think you really understood the question nor the need for an answer that is at least compatible with the question being asked.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you don't know about the applicable federal law then why would you be answering this question with all due respect Sir because frankly this response is far to vague and doesn't cover the topic really in and of concern. Now what when I am expected to pay for this response when it's pitted with holes.