Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

My 7 yr old son told hid teacher that I smoked. the teacher

Customer Question

my 7 yr old son told hid teacher that I smoked weed. the teacher called DSS they talked to my son at school. He then came to my house Asked Questions and looked around inside my house. he asked if I would take a drug test I said yes. I wasnt able to make it the next day but I went the day after. I took a urain tet and passed. now he says they cant accept that test That would have to go take another one. what do I do? my case is in laurens sc and Dss there is now under investigation for tampering with a bunch of peoples drug test. taking their childrean.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, DSS is the most incompetent and negligent bunch of social workers you will ever encounter and they form biased opinions and then act on them to make facts fit their biased opinions. However, despite their negligence and incompetence, they have power to protect children and if there is suspected drug use, even marijuana, they have a right to test a parent to make sure the child is safe. So you need to go get the next test over with and you need to have no more excuses ("I couldn't make it" does not cut it, this is your CHILD you are risking losing to these incompetent abusive social workers, so that I couldn't make it is no excuse) in taking the test when they call. The faster you go get the test when they call the quicker you can get these people out of your life.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.