Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My exwifeis filing for divorce and is asking for full

Customer Question

my exwifeis filing for divorce and is asking for full custody besmurching my name and basicly trying to make me look like a monster of wjich i am not what do i do?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: washington
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: she plans on filing on friday
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, and other types of law. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also – I will be typing my answer for you so I’ll be back in a few minutes.

Are you going to be using a lawyer or are you going to be representing yourself? I'd really recommend using a lawyer if you can because custody is so important.