Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband filed for divorce from his previous wife, but the

Customer Question

My husband filed for divorce from his previous wife , but the divorce hasn't been finalized . There was a misunderstanding between the paralegal who was doing the divorce we understood we could get married . We have 2 kids together. Will my marriage be annulled?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NV
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I haven't Im freaking out right now. Because he has no legal status here in the US
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to find a solution to this problem without major consequences Because it was a misunderstanding
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Is the first wife in the US? Is he divorced now?

How long have you been married?