JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer
Experience:  Began practicing Family Law in 1992
11068102

Is it any kind of violation for the supervised visitation

Customer Question

Is it any kind of violation for the supervised visitation worker to discuss the subpoena that my lawyer sent to them to get the video recordings, with the opposing party?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

No, not unless the court had entered some type of order preventing them from talking to them, which would be unusual and probably unenforceable.

There is a rule that, if requested, prevents witnesses during a trial from talking to anyone about the case but that is only during trial.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

and you're very welcome.