Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was married to my wife for 3 months in 1972 and got a

Customer Question

I was married to my wife for 3 months in 1972 and got a divorce and after the divorce was final 5 month later she had my son ,,,we got back together and lived in a rent house and stayed together for 12 months ...we filled joint tax returns and joint bank acc. we both worked for the good of the home and payed utilities.. 12 months later she left and had gotten remarried to some one else 4 months after she left..i remarried 2 yrs latter .but didn't work out ...I haven't been married for 17 yrs but she still is ........is this still common law between us ????????
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Has anyone asserted that a common law marriage is existing between you?