Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Protective order was issued against me / and I would like to

Customer Question

protective order was issued against me / and I would like to file a motion my child mom fabiercated a story and I had a women judge she didn't look at my evidence to her side an ran with it my child mother lied under off what do I do to prove inocense
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ct
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not at the moment I know its going to cost but im willing to pay for my pursuit of happiness im always trying to see if a Yale student would pick up the case for pro bono
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: let me grab a pen
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: im corcerned about my child safety an my carrer I was trying for yale police now thisis putting a hold on me bearing arms
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,