Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

First, is there going to be a fee to get a question

Customer Question

First, is there going to be a fee to get a question answered?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Pennsylvania
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: filed and completed. just need to get visitation schedule in writing
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My daughter passed away in March 2013. I gained full legal custody of her 3 children. I am 62 and my son lives in a better school area, and could provide my grandchildren with a family setting. I signed over guardianship in May. I do have partial custody, but we just seem to miss getting the kids and I together. Just want a schedule done. Don't want to sue or go to court. He's my son. He is providing his sisters children with a family. I have been with the children since birth. I just want to see them more often and feel a schedule could be drawn up legally without suing or anything of that nature. I have a very low income and can't afford to not only go through a lengthy court process or to cause issues between my son and I.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
still there?
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 14 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 14 days ago.

A schedule can certainly be drawn up to make it clear who is having parenting time with the children and this can be done without court intervention so long as your son is willing to do so and cooperative. Do you feel that he will be?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am hoping he will be. Seems like he enjoys having control over my seeing them. He pushes my heart buttons and I say things or write things because I am hurt that I can't see them.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am on a very, very limited income. I can't afford the fees. Im sorry for bothering you.