Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I am looking for legal assistant to write up my husband

Customer Question

I am looking for legal assistant to write up my husband parenting plan as we went to court and had no lawyer and judge had asked my husbands ex wife to write up the parenting plan and she had failed to write it up so are case was dismissed. we then had wrote the judge a letter asking if we could write the parenting plan up and since this is a plan that involves the other party over 150 miles away ( another state) this process writing the parenting plan up is to hard and is on a time sensitive matter. I am asking please for help to get this done ASAP as are children are the ones suffering due to not having a parenting plan in place and then being in another state. anything advice or help is greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####