How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11724
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If custodial grandmother has custody of the child who is

Customer Question

If custodial grandmother has custody of the child who is Autistic and she makes a lot of money, but non custodial parent has been paying child support since child was born, and the Attorney General didn't know that the child is Autistic,and grandmother has dad put in jail for Child Support and caused dad to lose his job what will happen? The biological Mother lost her rights to child because of drugs and alcohol. The dad has been in jail for 45 days. He owes arrears on child. He has No criminal record.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Family Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: He has a court appointed Attorney but no not yet Court is the 18th of October.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all, Thank You.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 8 months ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that that this happened.

Can you tell me more about your situation? Does the father owe child support? What are your specific questions for a lawyer?

Related Family Law Questions