How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 115464
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can i get the judge to signed my quadro to get fifty

Customer Question

How can i get the judge to signed my quadro to get fifty percent of my former spouse pension. I miss a inquest date and my spouse didn't include me in his pension only child support payment. I need to know what can be done
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would have to file a motion to amend the decision and in that amended motion you would have to ask the court to issue the QDRO (and attach your proposed QDRO) since the judgment is silent as to the pension. You have to file in court to amend the judgment for your pension rights.