Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I would like to create the first "guardians union" for

Customer Question

I would like to create the first "guardians union" for guardians in Spokane, Washington. In Washington, Professional Guardians are certified and licensed and monitored by the court. Guardians primarily are appointed to assist individuals who are no longer able to make their own decisions due to Alzheimers or dementia etc. I need help in developing a process to follow. Thank you for your help. ***** *****(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question about the unionization of legal guardians?