Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My mother has a guardian, court appointed I don't know I

Customer Question

My mother has a guardian, court appointed I don't know I don't know how often she is seen by the guardian, but I see her everyday .the nursing home has neglected to change her diapers constantly and to monitor her medication right now she has a big boil on her vaginal area and she had a UTI infection and all that's when I took her to the hospital when I'm feeling down about it date and I took pictures when I informed them nursing home about it they told me that I could go to jail for taking pictures but I told them if they can 2 because this is proof that you're not taking care of her they told me if you show these pictures that I could go to jail I told him now I'm supposed to meet with the guardian this Thursday I told them they better cover their behinds which they probably will they ask me my credentials and where did I get to learn all this information from that's beside the point they have to take care of my mother regardless if I'm a guardian and not I'm working on that now please contact me on this matter thank you my name is ***** ***** telephone number(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please clarify what your question is so I can better assist you?

Phone calls are a separate service offered by the website, is that something you are interested in?