How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11364
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help if filing paperwork to get the father of my

Customer Question

I need help if filing paperwork to get the father of my children to pay child support, now that he is working. Also = to ask the judge to have hime move our from a shed in my back years.Thank youi
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your question.

Is there already a pending court case?

Has paternity been established?

Are there any existing court orders relating to the children?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
no pending court cases; divorced was done with out child custody established back in 2004. this is the first time the father is working. yes, paternity has been established. children live with me 100% of time. I never applied for child support due to non income from father. no existing court orders relating to the children.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 10 days ago.

Which court issued the divorce decree?

Related Family Law Questions