JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer
Experience:  Began practicing Family Law in 1992

My daughter needs a lawyer, a CPS lawyer, in Austin Texas.

Customer Question

My daughter needs a lawyer, a CPS lawyer, in Austin Texas. CPS is stealing her daughter and making it impossible to do all that is required.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: They are lying too.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 18 days ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 18 days ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
How does my daughter find representation in Austin Travis County against CPS? She is being sent to the wolves by her own court appointed lawyer and the CPS case worker.
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 18 days ago.

The best way is to go to and in the section for Area of Practice enter Family law. That will likely get you a long list and then it is just a matter of picking the one that you like the most.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.