Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My FIANCE has a BIGGG issue going on with 'CHILD

Customer Question

My FIANCE has a BIGGG issue going on with 'CHILD SUPPORT'~~has been payin this support for SO MANY MANY YEARS~~His 3 CHILDREN that the case was FILED on has been PAID~OFF for some YEARS now[We have all the DOCUMENTS ]~~but all of a sudden after getting it PAID~OFF------They put 2 kids on him that he knows NOTHING about & said that HE'S in the REAR on them[WTW].....NOW the ISSUE is that HE had a ''VECETOMY' done back around '89 and thses KIDS were BORN around '94 and '96 [if I'M not mistaken~dont have my paperwork in front of me @ the moment, it's like 3a.m. here in AR.]~~SO can SOMEONE~~ANYONE PLEASE HELP US get to the BOTTOM of THIS. They HAVE BEEN TAKING HIS ''INCOME TAX'' for 6 yrs. and MORE. WE'VE been 2gether for almost 7years now & HE has NEVER GOTTEN one & BEFORE WE GOT 2gether either for A LONG TIME~~~~~PLEASE HELP SOMEONE/ANYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 18 days ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

Did he ever receive a summons and Complaint seeking to establish paternity for those two children? If so, what happened?

Has he already requested a paternity test through the state, even though he got a vasectomy?