Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was told today by my attorney that my previous KVC worker

Customer Question

I was told today by my attorney that my previous KVC worker told him after court in April that all my task were completed. When he called me back today he told me that by the time he could get everything into court about the truth the da would be in the process of severing my rights to my children because I've missed out on my task for the last 5 month's so I needed to get back to Topeka asap to do my task before the nxt court date in march 2017. My kid's live was threatened right along with my family and friend's first than mine my attorney knows that's why I left Topeka well due to my lack of transportation I have not been able to get to Topeka for the last 5 months to do my task and he know that.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Review Legal Documents + Write Legal Documents + Legal Discussion by Email + Legal Research on Case Law, Codes, etc.. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you for your question.