Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My wife cheated with her co worker. I contacted her job

Customer Question

My wife cheated with her co worker. I contacted her job asking that they be sited for inappropriate sexual behavior and released due to conflict of interest being employed by the same job. Not only did her job inform me that there was nothing they could due, they slapped them both on the wrist, and put out a notice to restrict me from entering my wifes job. We are now in the process of divorce. I want to sue her company for putting their product before my marriage.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I live in texas, but her company, is international.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, you are my first.
JA: Thank you.
Customer: Her company is L3
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My wife is in Quebec working for the company. I asked her to resign and she refused due to the amount of money she makes. I feel, The trappings of her job had a big impact on her cheating, and refusals to reconcile Thank you
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 22 days ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs.

I have been a licensed, litigation attorney for more than 30 years. What you are asking for is all but impossible to respond to adequately in this written format, and in my experience is only practical to approach in a phone conversation.

If you are interested, for a nominal charge of just $9 more I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. If you are not interested just let me know and if I can't help you I will consider opting out and another professional could then assist you.

1. Did the affair occur in Canada, or in the US?

2. What do you mean you want to sue them for putting their product before your marriage?