Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My Ex Husband and I went through a divorce in 2006. Because

Customer Question

My Ex Husband and I went through a divorce in 2006. Because I didn't have representation. He ended up with the children and Temporarily use of the house until the last child turn 18. Then at that time we were to sell the house.That was a little over a year ago. We still haven't sold it yet. Our younger child is 19 and is in his last year of high school and he is trying to legally remove him. What can I do?
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Richard replied 21 days ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 21 days ago.

Hi Amanda. Just so I can clarify....are you both still on the title? Thanks!

Expert:  Richard replied 21 days ago.

I just wanted to follow up to see if you received my request for clarification. Just let me know. Thank you!