How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11595
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Ex Husband and I went through a divorce in 2006. Because

Customer Question

My Ex Husband and I went through a divorce in 2006. Because I didn't have representation. He ended up with the children and Temporarily use of the house until the last child turn 18. Then at that time we were to sell the house.That was a little over a year ago. We still haven't sold it yet. Our younger child is 19 and is in his last year of high school and he is trying to legally remove him. What can I do?
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi Amanda. Just so I can clarify....are you both still on the title? Thanks!

Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

I just wanted to follow up to see if you received my request for clarification. Just let me know. Thank you!

Related Family Law Questions