David Stewart
David Stewart, Attorney
Experience:  Highly experienced attorney Commercial Law, Litigation, Intellectual Property Law, and Family Law
95745447

I need a hearing for breech of fiduciary. What petition

Customer Question

I need a hearing for breech of fiduciary. What petition would I file for a hearing with only documents as proofs to be reunited with my 5 children? I need to discontinue a guardian. What do I NEED in the forms packet to be adequate? Can you reference a website and approximate cost of the hearing with fees because I am indigent, if I take income from my household? Can you send a reference website, attorney in Ga. I live in Swainsboro Ga. My kids are not taken care of properly to my likeness, money is being lost, medical care is neglected, hygiene/ grooming is awful, caregiver is distressful to me, no schedules made for visitation, noncompliant to resolve personal hearings, kid withdrawals are unknown and unaware concerns to inform me, bossy controlling caregiver, uninformative of kids school events, rude exploiting behaviors toward me from guardian and her relatives, I am basically not to be given an inclusion in the kids lives, financial greed, kids money squandered, women's abuse of no social, physical, and emotional responsible supervision and support when making moral decisions, frauded tax problems by relatives. I need monetary restitution for no parental opportunity from 5 or more people in my environment.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Correction: I meant a hearing firms packet for breech of fiduciary duty?
Expert:  David Stewart replied 2 months ago.

Hello: I am really sorry for your situation and frustration with the caregiver of your children. There is not form or packet of paperwork you can fill out and send in to get your children back. You will need an attorney to take you through the process and attend court on your behalf to have any chance in my opinion to get your children back. An attorney in your town that can do this for you is here: http://www.evelynhubbardlaw.com/. I suggest having a conversation with this attorney which most will do on an initial consultation for free so you can learn the process for your specific area. You stated that you are indigent and part of getting custody back of your kids will be you proving that you have the means and ability to take care of their needs. Filing paperwork claiming breach of fiduciary duty will be a complete waste of time in my opinion because the Court is unlikely to care what your opinion is of the current caregiver. You have to prove you are the alternative that is in the best interest of the children. You will not be able to do this without an attorney. I hope this helps you and I am very sorry for your troubles. All the best, David