Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have been slapped with a huge child support order in

Customer Question

i have been slapped with a huge child support order in Maryland which i just cant afford and i need help with that.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 29 days ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

JustAnswer is a question and answer website, where experts give customers information in response to a given set of questions. We do not represent customers or file documents on their behalf. With that in mind, what else can you tell me about your situation, and how can I help?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
are you there

Yes, I'm here. However, what do you mean by "type"?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
the amount of $1560 is too much for my monthly budget

Yes, I understand that. I'm sorry to hear you were ordered to pay more than what you can afford.

What are your specific questions for a lawyer? Are you looking for someone to appeal for you?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
i am

Thank you.

Again, experts cannot represent customers. Please contact customer service for a refund. I apologize that we do not have the ability to provide the assistance you're requesting. Any local attorney may be able to help.