Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I had 3 children taken from me in 2013 because my kids dad

Customer Question

I had 3 children taken from me in 2013 because my kids dad at the time was beating me their what nothing never wrong or happen to my kids an now cps try to use my past againt me an im scared im going to have a bsby an i need help i dnt want them to take this baby please please please please please help me i beg of u
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, A. Please tell me:

1) Are you still with that individual who was abusing/assaulting you?

2) Has CPS stated that they may try to take the baby? Or, why do you believe that they will?

3) Have you ever tested positive for drugs while CPS was involved? Do you believe that you may now if pressed to test again?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 29 days ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!