Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

DHR recently released my granddaughter 5 years old to her

Customer Question

DHR recently released my granddaughter 5 years old to her great grandmother instead of us her grandparents who have custody of her older 10 year old brother. Reason being we moved months before placement to care for my elderly father who had a stroke. They never came back for the final visit of the home and didn't finish study. A study we had finished 5 months prior to moving. Recently my drug addicted daughter showed up uninvited attempted to take my granddaughter and beat me till I was unconscious I did not defend myself. Some how DHR believes this is my fault? So they took for great grandmother gave mother who beat me another chance??? How is this right? Oh my daughter is still in jail and is trying to blackmail me with calls from jail for money to let us see her?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 2 months ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?