Law Tutor, Esq.
Law Tutor, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  N/A

Need a form to dismiss a motion I filed to suspend child

Customer Question

Need a form to dismiss a motion I filed to suspend child support as I was unemployed and then found work. I do not need to suspend the support and all back support has been paid. I was told I have to file a form to dismiss the original motion I filed to suspend the support. I can't find a form and the court will not help me.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I know of
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 28 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Some courts allow a letter to be written and submitted to withdraw a motion. Others require a formal pleading. Attached is a template for a Notice of Withdrawal/Dismissal. You may modify and tweak this form to suit your needs. I hope this helps.

Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.

If you have no further questions, please do not forget to leave positive feedback (click on the 5 stars at the top of your page), as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me.

A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Did you have any other questions?