Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have been married for 47 years, what I want to know is can

Customer Question

I have been married for 47 years, what I want to know is can I receive 1 half of my husbands pension from automotive career, and still receive 1 half of his social security benefit, and still receive the life ins we set up in the early years of our marriage?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Are you divorcing, did he die? Can you please give us the circumstances so we can answer you in the context of your issue.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No he didn't die,I just need an answer if you have one to my question? I already talked to a lady named pearl,I think I lost her? I have already spent 58.00 plus 5.00 not sure what the total amount is? If you have a answer for me that would be great, I just need to no if me and my girls are gonna be okay,when this divorce comes down please help us.thankyou Kathi. ***@******.***
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just tell me what you need me to do he's gonna be home soon he can not know yet I'm doin this he has a really bad temper thanks again kathi
Thank you for your reply.
I sincerely ***** ***** any confusion you had, but "Pearl" is a site bot and not a real person. The experts are not employees of this site and as such we have no control over what the site does and have no clue what the site charges customers.
If you would, can you tell me what is going on, as I asked above so I have enough information to answer you, as you have not provided me enough information about your situation for me to answer you with what you are seeking other than in very general terms based on the limited information you provided us.
Is he retired and collecting already, is the divorce filed, please tell us what is going on and the more you tell us the more we can tell you to inform you about your situation.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That's okay thanks for your help! I'm gonna have to talk to someone here in California thanks again kathi
We wish you the best.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your time
You are welcome