Law Tutor, Esq.
Law Tutor, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  N/A
96078538

Concerned my husband is out of town for weeks on end. He's

Customer Question

I'm Very concerned my husband is out of town for weeks on end .
He's personally has changed to the for of abusive when he is home.
I have two children. 11 and 13 .
I am worried there's more going on.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

When he goes out of town, is it for work? When you say he is abusive, has he hit or threatened you or your children with bodily harm?

First, if you and your children are in danger, you must get to a safe place. If you are contemplating divorce or separation, here is a link to some resources concerning where you can get help. If you are not in any danger, you may need to have a talk with him. As his spouse, you have every right to know where he is when he goes out of town. You need to find out what is going on. It may be something innocent, but you need to find out. Here is a link to the Maine State Bar's Lawyer Referral Service. You need to contact a local attorney to explore your options and determine what should be your next course of action. If you end up terminating the marital relationship, you want to make sure that you and your children are financially supported by him and you want to makes sure your rights are being protected. I hope this helps.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need a private investigator.
CAN you at least find me one. .I am financial strapped.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I've. Already paid $38.00 .
My common instinct say he's being dishonest. He's had a drug problem in the past.

Yes - my client's use private investigators when necessary. However, as you know, they can be quite pricey. But some of them may work with you, especially if they need the work. Here is a link some private investigators in your area. If you are able to find out where he is travelling, you may want to find one closer to where he is when he travels to cut down on some of the expenses.

http://northeastinvestigations.net/infidelity-investigations.html

http://cunninghaminvestigations.com

I hope that I have helped you today. Please don't forget to rate me and take care. Thanks.

I am about to go off line for awhile. Do you need anything further?

I am back online. Did you have any other questions? I hope things are going well for you. If you don't require anything further, please don't forget to rate me 5 stars so that I may receive credit from the site for helping you. Take care!