How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11586
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking to obtain DNA test on my 40 year old son. He is

Customer Question

I am looking to obtain DNA test on my 40 year old son. He is mildly handicapped and lives with his mother in Baltimore who has not responded affirmatively to my request.
I feel that I need to know if he is my blood and may institute a suit against her if he is not.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 5 months ago.

Has a court ever made a finding that you are his father?

What is the purpose behind wanting a DNA test?