Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in Indiana and I have great nieces and nephews that

Customer Question

I live in Indiana and I have great nieces and nephews that are in foster care in Anchorage Alaska that I want to adopt .I need direction from a legal point of view. Me and my sister were contacted by DFCS in Alaska asking if we would be willing to adopt one or more of the children I said yes. I was also informed that they needed to be adopted out quickly and that we would be contacted by CPS in Indiana to see if we qualified. So far nothing. I have been in contact with a person in Alaska that works in DFCS ,but I want to express to the gem how I mportant family is to us and that we are their family and we need to be together.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question.

You say

...but I want to express to the gem how I mportant family is to us...

What does that mean?

And what are your questions today?