Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

If he left me do I have to sell my stuff to give him half of

Customer Question

If he left me do I have to sell my stuff to give him half of the money he gave me the house to me I am just asking some question I am not ready to get a divorce yet
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what should I do
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I am an attorney with over 20 years of experience and I look forward to assisting you today. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

So you both purchased the property together during the marriage? Are you saying that it's in your name only and he gave you money toward the down payment?